Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Fondue
- 1 – 3 flavors of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips – white, dark, or milk / 2tbs vegetable oil / 2tbs cookie crumbs.
- Microwave, tall fluted glass (works best for fondue dipping), small ice cream or melon scoop, a large and heavy plate that can go in the freezer, skewers.
- Put large plate in freezer for at least 30min. Remove plate from freezer.Scoop multiple small scoops and place on frozen plate – place back into freezer immediately for at least an hour to harden.
- While ice cream hardens, prepare fondue. Mix chocolate chips and vegetable oil, then microwave for 1 minute, stir every 10 seconds until melted to avoid burning the chocolate. Then stir in 2tbs of cookie crumbs.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer immediately prior to serving, dip in fondue, and enjoy!
Posted on Thursday, March 6th 2014
Posted on Tuesday, March 4th 2014
Reblogged from GRUBSHOTS NYC
Introducing our latest US Scoop Shop flavor: Cotton Candy! Fresh off the fairgrounds, it’s Cotton Candy ice cream loaded with cotton candy pieces. Check your local Scoop Shop to see what they’re scooping today!
Posted on Monday, March 3rd 2014
Love, Strawberry Cheesecake.
Posted on Wednesday, February 19th 2014
Posted on Thursday, January 30th 2014
Stop licking the screen.
Posted on Wednesday, January 8th 2014
Ice cream for one.
Posted on Thursday, December 19th 2013
Reblogged from My Life is an Open Book ^_^
Ben & Jerry’s Triple Caramel Brownie Cupcakes*
makes 6 servings
Bake or prepare brownies – slice brownie squares in half (like a sandwich) and cut out 12 2” circles. Place one circle in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Drizzle a small amount of caramel sauce on top of each. Top each brownie with 1 scoop of ice cream* and smooth out. Top with another brownie and freeze 20 minutes or until hardened. Remove from freezer, top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and chocolate sprinkles and enjoy!
*We recommend using Ben & Jerry’s Triple Caramel Chunk or Caramel Chew Chew ice creams.
Posted on Wednesday, December 18th 2013
Posted on Wednesday, December 11th 2013
Reblogged from Be the Author of Your Health
Brrr! Oh baby, it’s cold outside.
Posted on Monday, December 9th 2013