Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Fondue
- 1 – 3 flavors of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips – white, dark, or milk / 2tbs vegetable oil / 2tbs cookie crumbs.
- Microwave, tall fluted glass (works best for fondue dipping), small ice cream or melon scoop, a large and heavy plate that can go in the freezer, skewers.
- Put large plate in freezer for at least 30min. Remove plate from freezer.Scoop multiple small scoops and place on frozen plate – place back into freezer immediately for at least an hour to harden.
- While ice cream hardens, prepare fondue. Mix chocolate chips and vegetable oil, then microwave for 1 minute, stir every 10 seconds until melted to avoid burning the chocolate. Then stir in 2tbs of cookie crumbs.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer immediately prior to serving, dip in fondue, and enjoy!
Posted on Thursday, March 6th 2014
Posted on Tuesday, March 4th 2014
Reblogged from GRUBSHOTS NYC
Introducing our latest US Scoop Shop flavor: Cotton Candy! Fresh off the fairgrounds, it’s Cotton Candy ice cream loaded with cotton candy pieces. Check your local Scoop Shop to see what they’re scooping today!
Posted on Monday, March 3rd 2014
Chocoate or rainbow sprinkles? Both!
Posted on Friday, February 28th 2014
Reblogged from Loverly Chixy
Posted on Thursday, February 20th 2014
Reblogged from (n.) enough, sufficiency
Love, Strawberry Cheesecake.
Posted on Wednesday, February 19th 2014
One who mines through a pint to find the biggest, funkiest chunks.
Posted on Monday, February 10th 2014
Rainbow or Chocolate Sprinkles?
Posted on Wednesday, February 5th 2014
Posted on Thursday, January 30th 2014
Nuts about pistachios!
Posted on Wednesday, January 8th 2014