Posted on Thursday, April 10th 2014
Reblogged from miss brain.
Posted on Wednesday, April 9th 2014
Reblogged from the NYC way of life.
Posted on Monday, April 7th 2014
Reblogged from somedays lovin'
Did we leave anything out?
Posted on Wednesday, April 2nd 2014
Posted on Tuesday, March 25th 2014
Reblogged from XandOtillyouoverdose
Our new Peanut Butter Fudge Core flavor has chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and a peanut butter fudge core. Oh yes we did.
Posted on Wednesday, March 19th 2014
Scratch and sniff.
Posted on Tuesday, March 18th 2014
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Fondue
- 1 – 3 flavors of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips – white, dark, or milk / 2tbs vegetable oil / 2tbs cookie crumbs.
- Microwave, tall fluted glass (works best for fondue dipping), small ice cream or melon scoop, a large and heavy plate that can go in the freezer, skewers.
- Put large plate in freezer for at least 30min. Remove plate from freezer.Scoop multiple small scoops and place on frozen plate – place back into freezer immediately for at least an hour to harden.
- While ice cream hardens, prepare fondue. Mix chocolate chips and vegetable oil, then microwave for 1 minute, stir every 10 seconds until melted to avoid burning the chocolate. Then stir in 2tbs of cookie crumbs.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer immediately prior to serving, dip in fondue, and enjoy!
Posted on Thursday, March 6th 2014
Posted on Tuesday, March 4th 2014
Reblogged from GRUBSHOTS NYC
Introducing our latest US Scoop Shop flavor: Cotton Candy! Fresh off the fairgrounds, it’s Cotton Candy ice cream loaded with cotton candy pieces. Check your local Scoop Shop to see what they’re scooping today!
Posted on Monday, March 3rd 2014